We are looking for a professional, high-energy bartender/server with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails as well as exciting new beverages to our customers. The bartender/server will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend beverages, and prepare and serve beverages and food. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. To succeed as a bartender/server, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable. Bartender/Server Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality service to customers.
- Greet guests in a timely manner and take orders.
- Adhere to all local and national liquor laws.
- Develop new (or seasonal/specialty) cocktail recipes and plan drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Select and mix ingredients, garnish glasses, and serve beverages to customers.
- Check identification of customers to verify they are of legal drinking age
- Attempt to limit problems related to customers' excessive drinking by following established procedures.
- Monitor, order and restock bar inventory.
- Comply with all health, safety and hygiene standards and policies.
- Process cash and credit card transactions using the POS system and following appropriate procedures.
- Maintain a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2 years of experience in a bar or similar environment
- Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bartender certification is required.
- Strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne, and mixed cocktails
- Working knowledge of standard drink recipes.
- Understanding of classes of alcohol, different glasses, brand names and garnishments
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach, and bend and lift up to 25 pounds.
We are looking for a hard-working cook to prepare all food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on the guest check. The prep cook is responsible for setting up workstations in the kitchen and preparing ingredients for the cooking process.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or pots
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
The cashier functions as the host/hostess of the restaurant. Chief duties include greeting customers, responding to inquiries, and maintaining public areas. The cashier will also assist other restaurant staff as needed.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Fill beverage cups.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- Make reservations for customers