Posted 1 year ago
Krab Kingz Seafood
The cashier functions as the host/hostess of the restaurant. Chief duties include greeting customers, responding to inquiries, and maintaining public areas. The cashier will also assist other restaurant staff as needed.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Fill beverage cups.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- Make reservations for customers